Quinlan Brothers continues to move forward with plans to replace the gutted Bay de Verde fish plant.
One a week after the fish plant burned to the ground, the company has released a second request for expressions of interest – this time for engineering management, planning and design services.
Quinlans is seeking EOIs from qualified engineering firms to assist with the overall planning and management for the layout, design and construction of a new facility. As manufacturing capacity must be ready for the 2017 season, this will be an aggressive project with engineering services to commence immediately.
Interested parties should submit relevant information including:
- Company information
- Sample clients and projects
- Key project resources, location and availability
- Experience in industry
- Evidence of maintaining project timelines and cost controls
- Availability for a 2016/2017 timeline
- All other notable information
The EOI deadline is April 30.
Photo courtesy of Mark Blundon