The region’s largest fishing, hunting and outdoors events are returning to the Moncton Coliseum this weekend, March 29 to 31. The New Brunswick Sportsmen’s Show, Moncton Boat Show, and the Dieppe Fly Fishing Forum are expected to attract thousands of visitors from across New Brunswick and the Maritimes. With a non-stop schedule of events and special attractions, the shows promise the latest and greatest gear and advice for all kinds of outdoors enthusiasts.
“We always look forward to bringing the region’s best retailers, dealers and community groups together for one huge weekend,” says Scott Sprague, Event Manager. “For the boater excited to get out on the water, the fly fisher planning their next catch, or the avid hunter shopping for gear, there truly is something for everyone to get excited for their next outdoor adventure.”
The Moncton Boat Show will highlight the region’s top dealers and the latest models of power boats, pontoons, personal watercraft and more. Right next door, the New Brunswick Sportsmen’s Show and Dieppe Fly Fishing Forum will feature fishing, hunting and the outdoors.
One admission grants visitors access to all three events. Tickets are available at the door. Adults admission is $10.00, Junior/Youth are $8.00 (10 – 17), and Family Passes are $30.00 (2 adults, 2 juniors). A full-weekend bracelet for one adult is $15.00.
Specials features for 2019 include:
- B1 Fishing Events in conjunction with the New Brunswick Sportsmen’s Show are excited to be bringing two of Canada’s most celebrated bass anglers to the Bass Pro Shops main stage during the New Brunswick Sportsmen’s Show. To arrange individual media interviews with Canadian pro anglers David Chong and/or Joe Ford, contact Aurora Boudreau at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onsite at the Moncton Boat Show all weekend, Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC) testing with Canadian Power and Sail Squadrons
- The Discover Boating New Boaters’ Centre offers helpful advice and information for beginners in recreational boating
- Multiple attractions bringing together the Bass Pro Fishing community including a Fly Casting aisle, Bass Pro Shops Main stage, and guest fly tiers throughout the weekend.
- Kid’s activities at the B1 booth, including casting and bass workshops to teach youth about the sport
- Archery New Brunswick will have a demo area and equipment for visitors to try the sport for themselves
- The International Fly Fishing Film Festival has a special screening onsite at Legends Restaurant on Friday at 6:00 p.m. Cost is $10.00 per person.
- The chance to win exciting door prizes, including getaways from Oak Island Resort, Adair’s Wilderness Lodge, and Pro Nature
- The region’s top dealers for watercraft including:
Thanks to show partners:
Friday, March 29 from 12:00 noon to 9:00 pm
Saturday, March 30 from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday, March 31 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Moncton Coliseum Complex
377 Killam Drive